Monday, September 19, 2011

Smith Car Seat

I love this car seat!  I made it for a friend of mine, but it is just so my style!  I like to think that if I had been brave enough when my boys were little, I would have redone their seat to look like this. :)  The fact is I have only been sewing for the last few years.  Before that, I could sew, but not without my mom standing next to me coaching me through the directions!  I can still remember the first time I followed a pattern all the way through and didn't have to call my mom for any explanations!  I was so proud of myself! haha!  Enough memory lane, onto the cute pics!! 



I love the little pops of orange!


Little teaser...later this week I will have bedding pics for this same friend!  Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors! Most of the boy ones I have seen are ugly, but at is too cute!

    ReplyDelete