Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hooded bath towel




I love a good hooded bath towel. They are super easy to make too. That being said, I have some pet peeves about the making of bath towels. I don't like when people use a washcloth for the hood. It is just NOT big enough (I may or may not still have a 6 yr old who uses one). I also think it is important to sew down that extra bit of fabric that sticks out from the seam. It only takes a minute and then there isn't a big lump of material on the top of their head. It just lays nice and flat! I figure, they don't take long, why not take the extra 5 minutes and make them right. Okay, enough of my rant!




P.S. Isn't my model cute! There may or may not have been some bribing involved to have him wear a "girl" towel in this pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment